Bacterial Skin Infections
- Impetigo is a bacterial skin infection that results in a honey-colored, crusty rash, mostly on the face near the mouth and nose.
- Cellulitis is an infection of the skin and subcutaneous tissue that typically occurs when bacteria entered through a bite, punctures, or by any other wound in the skin. The infected area by this bacterium is usually warm and tender and has some redness.
- Staphylococcal and Streptococcal infections. These two kinds of bacteria are the major causes of impetigo and cellulitis. Some types of these bacteria are also cause distinctive rashes on the human skin, including the rashes associated with scarlet fever and toxic shock syndrome.
- Fungal skin and nails Infections
- Candidal dermatitis. A warm and moist environment, such as that found in the folds of the skin, is perfect habitat for growth of the yeast Candida. Yeast infections of the skin in adults, teens, and older children are very common.
- Tinea or ringworm infection. Ringworm, which is not a worm at all, is a fungus infection that can affect the scalp, nails and skin. Tineafungi can also badly infect the skin and related tissues of the human body. In addition the fungi can cause scaly, ring-like lesions anywhere on the human body.
- Athlete foot or Tinea pedis. This infection of the feet is caused by a fungus called dermatophytes. Athlete’s foot is commonly found in players who often keep wearing their shoes and is more likely to occur during warm weather.
- Parasitic skin infestations. Parasites are most dangerous tiny insects or worms and they can feed on or burrow into the human skin, finally result in an itchy rash. Lice and scabies are examples of parasitic infection. Both are contagious as they can be easily transferred from one people to another.
- Viral skin infections. Many viruses cause skin infections like rashes on the skin, for instance the varicella is the virus that causes chicken pox and shingles is virusthat causes cold sores and human papillomavirus (HPV) is the virus that causes warts and also provides hostage to other parasitic organism.
- Acneis the most common skin condition in teens. Some degree of acne is seen in 85% of adolescents, and nearly all teens have the occasional pimple, whitehead or blackhead.
- Skin cancer is also a parasitic skin infection in human. Melanomais most dangerous form of skin cancer that can spread to other parts of the human body rapidly.
Now people infected by skin problems use different types of antibiotics and other medicines. They complete the courses of antibiotics for several weeks but at the end there is no effective result. It is just because these parasitic organisms have the capacity to build a protein layer around them to strongly resist the antibiotics. Now what is the alternative solution to kill these parasitic organisms? The best choice to kill all parasites and other microbe from water base environment is Hulda Clark ParaZapper product by ParaZapper™. This product is technically advanced and kills the germs within minutes. This product shows amazing result and people who used this enjoying a healthy and smart life. If such skin infections didn’t allow you to sleep properly and you want to get rid of them please visit https:/